“The National Black College Alumni Hall of Fame Foundation and Wells Fargo present the Virtual Legacy Lecture Series (LLS).
LLS focuses on the development of professional character, ethical standards, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills that will empower the next generation of future leaders as they prepare for and embark upon the ever-changing world and workplace.
May 12, 2021 – Student Loans, Forgiveness, & Giving Back.
Tangela Mitchell, Former NBCA Hall of Fame, Spelman College Alumna
- Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. – Founder & Chairman, National Black College Alumni Hall of Fame Foundation
- Patria Gatson – Miss NBCA Hall of Fame 2020-2021, Senior at Talladega University
- Xavier Peoples – Founder + CEO, HBCU Change
- C. Earl Peek – Founder and Managing Partner, Diamond Ventures
March 15, 2021 – Digital media: from using social media influence, marketing, and networking to the illusion of privacy.
- Thomas Dortch – Founder & Chairman, NBCA Hall of Fame
- Natalie Hall – Executive Director, NBCA Hall of Fame
- Patria Gatson – Miss NBCA Hall of Fame 2020-2021 Talladega College
- Drinal Foster – Vice President, Sr. Business Support Manager Cards, Retail & Merchant Services (CRMS) Wells Fargo & Company