TK Petersen is the Co-Founder and CFO of The Gathering Spot. In true start up fashion, TK oversees the day to day finances, operations, and key back of the house functions. Raised in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands, TK attended Georgetown University and graduated with a double major in Finance and Accounting. After graduating, he lived in DC and worked in the financial sector during this time he and his Co-Founder conceived the concept behind The Gathering Spot before moving to Atlanta to open the club. He currently resides in Atlanta and enjoys soccer, music and food.
- THE 2022 LEGACY OF LEADERS ALUMNI AWARDS NOMINATION APPLICATION
- NBCA Hall of Fame Weekend – September 21-24, 2022
- THOMAS W. DORTCH, JR.’S ANNUAL BIRTHDAY BASH – April 10, 2022
- Congratulations to our HBCU Students on their $250 scholarship award.
- Congratulations to Miss NBCA Hall of Fame 2021-2022 – Jackeima Flemming