A Virtual Legacy Lecture Series Event.
The National Black College Alumni Hall of Fame Foundation and Wells Fargo present the Virtual Legacy Lecture Series (LLS).
LLS focuses on the development of professional character, ethical standards, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills that will empower the next generation of future leaders as they prepare for and embark upon the ever-changing world and workplace.
- Tangela Mitchell, Former NBCA Hall of Fame, Spelman College Alumna
- Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. – Founder & Chairman, National Black College Alumni Hall of Fame Foundation
- Patria Gatson – Miss NBCA Hall of Fame 2020-2021, Senior at Talladega University
- Xavier Peoples – Founder + CEO, HBCU Change
- C. Earl Peek – Founder and Managing Partner, Diamond Ventures