Call for Nominations: Celebrate Excellence and Leadership
The National Black College Alumni Hall of Fame Foundation, Inc. (NBCAHOF) is honored to announce the call for nominations for the upcoming Hall of Fame Inductions. This prestigious recognition celebrates the remarkable contributions of individuals who have significantly advanced the Black community through cultural, economic, or educational achievements. We are dedicated to highlighting the outstanding accomplishments of those closely affiliated with Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) or Predominately Black Institutions (PBIs).
The Induction Ceremony is on Friday, September 27, 2024, and is being held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
Nomination Deadline: March 15, 2024
Apply Online Below
Nomination Categories and Requirements:
Nominations are open across various categories to recognize diverse achievements. To ensure a comprehensive evaluation, each nomination must be submitted separately and fulfill the following criteria:
- Endorsement: Each nomination must be officially endorsed and authorized by the institution’s President or Chancellor.
- Submission Details: Please submit the completed nomination form via email to email@example.com or by mail to NBCA Hall of Fame, P.O. Box 42118, Atlanta, GA 30311. Ensure the form is filled out in its entirety, utilizing additional pages if necessary. Note that resumes are not accepted in lieu of the requested information.
What We Look For:
The Selection Committee seeks to honor individuals who have demonstrated:
- Significant contributions to their nominating institution.
- Broad-based contributions to HBCUs.
- Notable achievements within their field(s).
- Active professional and community involvement.
- Recognition through honors and awards.
- Engagement with National Alumni Associations.