In 2005, I started my career with Wells Fargo as a Licensed Personal Banker in Los Angeles, California shortly after graduating from UC Santa Barbara. I later moved to Atlanta, GA and held several individual contributor and management roles within Community Banking. I was promoted to my current role in Branch Banking Issue Management on April 1, 2020. I have served as a leader of Wells Fargo Atlanta Chapter of Black/African-American Connections (B/AAC) employee resource group and B/AAC Eastern Region collectively for almost 10 years. As a B/AAC leader I work closely with other leaders to provide mentorship for our employees, create events that will empower and develop talent, engage in courageous conversations, and influence business strategies.
- Superintendent Councilmember, Fulton County Schools
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- B/AAC Atlanta Chapter, Communications Chair
- B/AAC Eastern Region, Events Chair
- Wells Fargo Volunteers Atlanta Chapter, Vice Chair